Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day for Mama

I saw my mommy come out with the trash tonight in the dark so I decided to meet up with her in the alley and walk her back to the house. She wanted to visit with me so she sat down at the table on the patio.

Soon the kittens' mama came and Mommy asked her to stay and wait. Mama seems to be more trusting of Mommy; she sees that Mommy is taking good care of her babies. Mommy wants her to be a part of the kittens lives and is still upset that the neighbor across the street moved the kittens out of the bushes.

Mama waited while Mommy and I went inside to bring back one of the kittens. All were sleeping except Tipper so Mommy took her outside so Mama could see how big she has gotten.

Mama is coming here every night now and coming closer. Hopefully soon Mama will be more trusting and able to visit with all the kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment