Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Table Manners Versus Feeding Frenzy

Mommy and I enjoyed a nice quiet moment of relaxation on the patio yesterday. We both needed a break; me from my security duty and she from the kittens.

Since my dishes were inside, she poured me my latest favorite - Friskies Signature Blend - into a clean ashtray along with a big bowl of fresh cold water. I'm a very neat guy and mind my manners at all times when eating.



THIS IS DOWNRIGHT RIDICULOUS!
Several weeks ago when the little ones got their teeth, the vet suggested putting down a saucer of formula to see if the kittens would eat on their own. Mommy grabbed the camera when she saw Jet do a belly flop into the saucer and the rest piled on top of her. Mommy said they looked like they were trying to recover a fumble - whatever that means.

All I know is that when I come home from security detail, Topper is usually eating out of my dish and food is everywhere. If he isn't eating out of it, chances are he is sitting in it.

Hopefully, they will learn manners soon!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Loving the video of the kittens! They really do crawl around in that food dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy shot the video 2 weeks ago. They really move now - Topper runs along the wall like a rat.
    Make me hungry just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete