Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving Day - Off To A Home



Mommy and Daddy's truck and the van on the final moving day from East Cleveland. The truck was fixed and now I was really off to my new home!


Mommy took this picture of me relaxing at one of my favorite places; the front porch.


I don't know dates; don't need to know dates but my human mommy told me everyday that she and my human daddy were going to take me with them. She also kept telling me she was sorry that she could not take me inside.

But Mommy and Daddy kept their promise.

I remember there were other humans helping put things on a big truck and on Mommy and Daddy's truck too. I watched and Mommy fed me and "Princess" but Mommy and Daddy called her Hawn - I was being called Goldie then and she was Hawn.

Mommy and Daddy thought there was something funny about that; I don't get it.

Mommy picked me up when she was ready to go and put me in a pet case and I was put in the the truck with Daddy and his friend Alan. Mommy tried to get the female cat they called Hawn but she scratched Mommy badly so Mommy had to leave her behind.

Mommy and her friend Dee rode in the big white truck.

Something happened to the wheel on the truck I was in so we had to turn around and go back to Terrace Tower. Daddy took me upstairs and we hung out together napping, watching TV and eating until Mommy came home. She said she got the truck unloaded and returned to where she got it.

We stayed at Terrace Tower for a while and then we left again. This time I rode with mommy and her friend Dee. I got a little sick on the way but slept most of the time.

Then Mommy took me in my case out of the truck and into another building. It wasn't Terrace Tower but another place; the house that we all live in.

I like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment